Imam Javad’s Martyrdom
5 Oct 2013 19:58
Although Imam Javad(peace be upon him) was so young, he could spread his though and belief. Intellectual works and hadiths which have been narrated and questions have been replied by him have decorated Islamic history. He was 25 years old when he was martyred.
TEHRAN (Asremrooz): Although Imam Javad(peace be upon him) was so young, he could spread his though and belief. Intellectual works and hadiths which have been narrated and questions have been replied by him have decorated Islamic history. He was 25 years old when he was martyred.
Mo’atase Abbasi invited him from Mediana to Baghdad. Imam Javad (peace be upon him) entered on Moharram 220. Mo’atasem who was his wife’s uncle with Jafar, Mamoun’s son, and Imolfazl, Imam’s wife, tried to kill Imam Javad (peace be upon him) with in order to save Khelafat in Abbasian Family. So they pursued her and said “you are Khalife’s niece but Mohammad Ebn Ali Aljavad (peace be upon him) respected Hadi’s mother more than you”.
Being jealous, omefazl was tempted by these two individuals. They sent poisonous grapes to Imam’s house in order to kill Imam(peace be upon him). Omefazl as it was ordered gave it to Imam Javad (peace be upon him) then she tried to persuade Imam by description their delicious taste. Imam Javad (peace be upon him) ate some.
Omefazl was remorseful and tearful when she was her young husband so painful. Imam said (peace be upon him) “ why are you crying, it is so late. You should know that these days God will fall you in a pain and suffering that you cannot be rescued”.
The poisoning of Imam Javad (AS) is quoted by others.
Hazrat Imam (Taqi) Jawad a.s said ,
• God will forgave all of the sins of one who pays a visit to my father's ( Hazrat Imam Ali Raza a.s ) grave & Paradise is his .
• Hazrat Imam (Taqi) Jawad a.s said , For he who makes a pilgrimage to my father ( Hazrat Imam Ali Raza a.s ) , I guarantee heaven .
• The Person who abandons conciliation with people so the undesirable (gloom misery , distress) gets nearer to him.
• The men who does not know the ways of arrival & entry the ways of exit & exodus will tire & irk him
• The one who get satisfied & contented with a thing before recognition & information so he has presented himself to annihilation , & a troublesome & awful end.
• The one who rides (the horse of) lusty desires his faults & slips are irreparable & un-compensatiible.
• The boon & benevolence which is not thanked for is like the sin not forgiven .
• Good state & sound health is the best providence & grant of Allah .
• Do not make remedy , for a matter whose time of remedy has not yet come, for , you shall repent & bereave & of course the (span) length of your ages do not grow & longivate but your hearts get hard. Be merciful to your weak & maek one. And seek the mercy of Allah by having mercy & beneficence upon them .
• And do know that indeed Allah is the All element & All knowing & His wrath is upon the one who does not accept His pleasure . And verily the one who does not accept His grant is refused that . And the one who does not accept his guidance goes astray.
• The one who commits aggression & tyranny & the one who helps him upon it & the one who is pleased over it , are all party & participants in it.
News link: http://asremrooz.ir/vdcaawni.49n0a1gtk4.html